short dreams. concise imaginings. snippets of thought that might
occasionally become loquacious. beware the non-cut, since this takes snips from other places...
Waino gets ready to throw a strike. (at Busch Stadium)
Thatclose to Evan Longoria. (at Busch Stadium)
The game’s about to start! (at Busch Stadium)
Fredbird notices the grounds crew guy missed a spot. (at Busch Stadium)
The Arch. Oh, and those guys from Fox Sports. I am really digging these seats. (at The Green Seats at Busch Stadium)
Go mighty grounds crew! They haven’t put the foul lines down yet.
Pre-game buffet in the Cardinal Club.
I love that there are so many people at the stadium two hours before the game.
- 01: When did you first start writing?
- 02: What was your favorite book growing up?
- 03: Are you an avid reader?
- 04: Have you ever thrown a book across the room?
- 05: Did you take writing courses in school/college?
- 06: Have you read any writing-advice books?
- 07: Have you ever been part of a critique group?
- 08: What’s the best piece of feedback you’ve ever gotten?
- 09: What’s the worst piece of feedback you’ve ever gotten?
- 10: What’s your biggest writer pet-peeve?
- 11: What’s your favorite book cover?
- 12: Who is your favorite author?
- 13: What’s your favorite writing quote?
- 14: What’s your favorite writing blog? c;
- 15: What would you say has inspired you the most?
- 16: How do you feel about movies based on books?
- 17: Would you like your books to be turned into TV shows, movies, video games, or none?
- 18: How do you feel about love triangles?
- 19: Do you prefer writing on a computer or longhand?
- 20: What’s your favorite writing program?
- 21: Do you outline?
- 22: Do you start with characters or plot?
- 23: What’s your favorite & least favorite part of making characters?
- 24: What’s your favorite & least favorite part of plotting?
- 25: What advice would you give to young writers?
- 26: Which do you enjoy reading the most: physical, ebook, or both?
- 27: Which is your favorite genre to write?
- 28: Which do you find hardest: the beginning, the middle, or the end?
- 29: Which do you find easiest: writing or editing?
- 30: Have you ever written fan-fiction?
- 31: Have you ever been published?
- 32: How do you feel about friends and close relatives reading your work?
- 33: Are you interested in having your work published?
- 34: Describe your writing space.
- 35: What’s your favorite time of day for writing?
- 36: Do you listen to music when you write?
- 37: What’s your oldest WIP?
- 38: What’s your current WIP?
- 39: What’s the weirdest story idea you’ve ever had?
- 40: Which is your favorite original character, and why?
- 41: What do you do when characters don’t follow the outline?
- 42: Do you enjoy making your characters suffer?
- 43: Have you ever killed a main character?
- 44: What’s the weirdest character concept you’ve ever come up with?
- 45: What’s your favorite character name?
- 46: Describe your perfect writing space.
- 47: If you could steal one character from another author and make then yours, who would it be and why?
- 48: If you could write the next book of any series, which one would it be, and what would you make the book about?
- 49: If you could write a collaboration with another author, who would it be and what would you write about?
- 50: If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be?
45 years ago today, Apollo 11 landed on the first humans on the moon. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin spent 21.5 hours on the lunar surface.
Happy Moon Landing Day!